- Last edited 4 months ago ago
1 STM32DDRFW-UTIL overview
This article describes STM32DDRFW-UTIL, an official STMicroelectronics firmware package for DDR configuration and test on STM32MP1 series.
1.2 Package overview
STM32DDRFW-UTIL firmware is a software package containing multiple STM32CubeIDE projects applicable for all STM32 MPU products, with a DDR which includes:
- BSP, CMSIS and HAL drivers for all applicable STM32MPxxx series
- DDR_Tool full source code with:
- Common directory with general purpose content
- Tool directory with tool core and tests
- STM32CubeIDE Projects for all ST supported boards
- Binaries for all supported ST boards with STM32 header for binary files to be programmed directly into SD card or loaded via STM32CubeProgrammer without using STM32CubeIDE tool.
- README.md document for help
The README.md, included in the package, is a complete document that describes:
- the Software architecture and design of STM32DDRFW-UTIL.
- how to use the STM32DDRFW-UTIL firmware package for DDR configuration and test on STM32MP1 series MPUs.
2 How to get STM32DDRFW-UTIL
Refer to the following link to find STM32DDRFW-UTIL firmware package.