Approved version. Approved on: 07:22, 16 October 2020
- Last edited one month ago ago
How to set up proxy and P2P Ethernet connection with STM32CubeIDE
This article explain how to set up a Point-to-Point connection to the STM32 MPU board, especially in case of a proxy is also setup on the PC for accessing the Internet.
2 Setting up network
To set up the connection
- go to Windows -> Preferences -> General -> Network Connections
- select "Manual" in the Active Provider field, and:
- adjust your proxy setup with Edit... in Proxy entries
- configure a new Proxy bypass with Add Host... giving the IP address of the STM32 MPUtarget.