The features previously proposed in STM32-CoPro-MPU plugin for SW4STM32 IDE are now integrated within STM32Cube ecosystem meaning that now launching STM32CubeIDE, you can:
- select an STM32 MPU or an STM32 MPU board,
- configure it, thanks to embedded STM32CubeMX features
- generate your project
- compile it
- debug it
This release addresses the Cortex®-M located inside the STM32MP1 Series.
- target status widget, useful to be aware of the target device when debugging in production mode
- console management, for automatic port detection
- Cortex®-M project creation, compilation and debug in two modes:
- engineering mode, with Cortex®-M firmware download via JTAG/SWD
- production mode, with Cortex®-M firmware download :
- via Ethernet link to the LAN or point-to-point
- via Ethernet-over-USB for point-to-point connection
- remote target path project property (for production mode)
- remote system explorer configuration
It is available on Linux® and Windows® platforms.
1.2 Eclipse perspectives
1.2.1 Device configuration tool
MX perspective provides STM32CubeMX feature for STM32 MPU family.
C/C++ perspective allows to build a cortex-M project for STM32MP1 boards.
Debug configurations menu allows to select production or engineering mode.
Additional information about the STM32CubeIDE is available on www.st.com.
debug and test protocol, named from the Joint Test Action Group that developed it
Serial Wire Debug