- Last edited 131 days ago
The features previously proposed in STM32-CoPro-MPU plugin for SW4STM32 IDE are now integrated within STM32Cube ecosystem meaning that now launching STM32CubeIDE, you can:
- select an STM32 MPU or an STM32 MPU board,
- configure it, thanks to embedded STM32CubeMX features
- generate your project
- compile it
- debug it
This release addresses the Cortex®-M located inside the STM32MP1 Series.
- target status widget, useful to be aware of the target device when debugging in production mode
- console management, for automatic port detection
- Cortex®-M project creation, compilation and debug in two modes:
- engineering mode, with Cortex®-M firmware download via JTAG/SWD
- production mode, with Cortex®-M firmware download :
- via Ethernet link to the LAN or point-to-point
- via Ethernet-over-USB for point-to-point connection
- remote target path project property (for production mode)
- remote system explorer configuration
It is available on Linux® and Windows® platforms.
1.2 Eclipse perspectives
1.2.1 Device configuration tool
MX perspective provides STM32CubeMX feature for STM32 MPU family.
C/C++ perspective allows to build a cortex-M project for STM32MP1 boards.
Debug configurations menu allows to select production or engineering mode.
Additional information about the STM32CubeIDE is available on www.st.com.