STM32CubeProgrammer is the official STMicroelectronics tool to download firmware into STMicroelectronics boards.
STM32CubeProgrammer - Version 2.2.0
||STM32CubeProgrammer for Linux® host PC
||STM32CubeProgrammer for Windows® host PC
- To access the SetupSTM32CubeProgrammer link and follow instructions to download the package, you need a myST account
- Download the archive file on your host PC in a temporary directory
- Uncompress the archive file to get the STM32CubeProgrammer installers:
PC $>unzip en.stm32cubeprog.zip
- Execute the Linux installer, which guides you through the installation process.
- The path to the STM32CubeProgrammer binary must be added to the PATH environment variable
- either in each Terminal program in which the STM32CubeProgrammer binary needs to be used, using the following command:
export PATH=<my STM32CubeProgrammer install directory>/bin:$PATH
- or once for all by creating a link to the STM32CubeProgrammer binary in a directory already present in PATH. For example, if "/home/bin" is in the PATH environment variable, run the following command:
ln -s <my STM32CubeProgrammer install directory>/bin/STM32_Programmer_CLI /home/bin/STM32_Programmer_CLI
- Execute the Windows installer, which guides you through the installation process.
|Detailed release note
- Details about the content of this tool version are available from ST web site at Release Note .