- Last edited 177 days ago
How to customize software
This category groups together articles explaining how to customize software for the STM32MPU Embedded Software distribution, and the STM32 MPUs microprocessor devices and boards.
Pages in category "How to customize software"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- How to add a customer application
- How to assign an internal peripheral to a runtime context
- How to avoid proxy issues
- How to change the CPU frequency
- How to compile the device tree with the Distribution Package
- How to configure system resources
- How to configure uniprocessor mode
- How to create a new open embedded layer
- How to create your board device tree
- How to create your own distribution
- How to create your own image
- How to customize the Linux kernel
- How to disable one CPU
- How to optimize the boot time
- How to protect the coprocessor firmware