STM32CubeProgrammer is the official STMicroelectronics tool to download firmware into STMicroelectronics boards.
STM32CubeProgrammer - Version 2.0.0
||STM32CubeProgrammer for LinuxTemplate:Sup host PC
||STM32CubeProgrammer for WindowsTemplate:Sup host PC
- To access the following link and follow instructions to download the package, you will need a myST account
- Download the archive file in a temporary directory of your host PC
- Uncompress the archive file to get the STM32CubeProgrammer installers:
- Execute the Linux installer, which guides you through the installation process. If you follow the proposition to organize the tools' directory, indicate "STM32MPU-Tools/STM32CubeProgrammer-2.0.0" as the installation directory, when it's requested by the installer
- The path to the STM32CubeProgrammer binary must be added to the PATH environment variable
- either in each Terminal program in which the STM32CubeProgrammer binary needs to be used, with the following command:
export PATH=<my STM32CubeProgrammer install directory>/bin:$PATH
- or once for all by creating a link to the STM32CubeProgrammer binary in a directory already in PATH. Example, if "/home/bin" is in the PATH environment varialble, run the following command:
ln -s <my STM32CubeProgrammer install directory>/bin/STM32_Programmer_CLI /home/bin/STM32_Programmer_CLI
- Execute the Windows installer, which guides you through the installation process. If you follow the proposition to organize the tools' directory, indicate "STM32MPU-Tools/STM32CubeProgrammer-2.0.0" as the installation directory, when it's requested by the installer
|Detailed release note
- Details about the content of this tool version are available in ST Web Site Release Note .
- If interested in previous releases, please go through the archives of the ecosystem release note.