Approved version. Approved on: 16:52, 27 January 2022
You are viewing an old version of this page. Return to the latest version.
Version of 10:53, 6 December 2021 by Nathalie Sangouard
- Last edited 7 months ago ago
MB1272 board overview.
1 Board overview
MB1272 motherboard STM32MP157x 12x12 with PMIC and DDR3, revision C-0.1: part of the SSTM32MP157x-DKx Discovery kit .
- MB1272 for the STM32MP157A-DK1 and STM32MP157D-DK1 Discovery kits doesn't include the "WLAN + Bluetooth" component (muRata LBEE5KL1DX)
- MB1272 for STM32MP157C-DK2 and STM32MP157F-DK2 Discovery kits includes the "WLAN + Bluetooth" component (Murata LBEE5KL1DX)
Details of some LEDs:
- LD1: red if USB type A connection established
- LD2: green if power connection established
- LD3: green flashing the Ethernet connection established
- LD4: red flashing if ST-LINK/V2-1 connection not established, else green
- LD5, LD6, LD7, LD8: some user LEDs are used to reflect the system activity, whereas the others are left free and can be directly used by the application, as explained in the LEDs and buttons on STM32 MPU boards article