Approved version. Approved on: 09:00, 31 January 2023
You are viewing an old version of this page. Return to the latest version.
- Last edited 8 months ago ago
How to set up proxy and P2P Ethernet connection with STM32CubeIDE
Revision as of 14:57, 2 December 2021 by Registered User (Merge articles)
This article explains how to set up a point-to-point connection to the STM32 MPU board, especially if a proxy is also setup on the PC for accessing the Internet.
2 Setting up the network
To set up the connection
- go to Windows -> Preferences -> General -> Network Connections
- select "Manual" in the Active Provider field, and:
- adjust your proxy setup with Edit... in Proxy entries
- configure a new Proxy bypass with Add Host... giving the IP address of the STM32 MPU target