- Last edited 4 months ago ago
Camera sensors hardware components
1 Article purpose
The purpose of this article is to:
- List the camera sensors hardware components that might be integrated in the different boards.
- Link these components to the corresponding software framework(s).
- Point to the appropriate component datasheets.
- Explain, when necessary, how to configure these components.
2 Software frameworks
|Visual||OmniVision OV5640 GalaxyCore GC2145||V4L2 camera framework||Camera sensors|
3 OmniVision OV5640
The OmniVision OV5640 camera sensor supports both parallel and MIPI® CSI-2 interfaces.
For details and the datasheet please contact the OV5640 provider.
3.1 Linux driver
4 GalaxyCore GC2145
The GalaxyCore GC2145 camera sensor supports both parallel and MIPI® CSI-2 interfaces.
For details and the datasheet please contact GalaxyCore.
4.1 Linux driver