Approved version. Approved on: 09:26, 28 October 2020
- Last edited 2 years ago ago
Qt is a cross-platform application framework that is used to develop graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and multiplatform applications.
meta-qt5 is a Yocto compatible meta layer that provides recipes for Qt modules.
The OpenSTLinux distribution is ready to link with this meta layer.
The OpenSTLinux distribution offers the possibility to use an example of an image based on the QT framework (st-example-image-qt and, for ecosystem release ≥ v2.1.0 , st-example-image-qtwayland) as a demonstrator, not for developing products. For Qt-based products, the list of STMicroelectronics partners can be found on STMicroelectronics web site.
- ↑ https://www.qt.io/ Qt home page
- ↑ https://www.qt.io/qt-for-device-creation/ Qt for Embedded Devices
- ↑ https://www.qt.io/qt-for-application-development/ Qt for Application Development
- ↑ https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/ Qt5 OpenEmbedded/Yocto Project layer