Approved version. Approved on: 09:19, 16 January 2020
- Last edited 3 years ago ago
Peripherals - Hardware blocks
This category groups together all articles and subcategories related to the internal peripherals (hardware blocks) embedded in the STM32 MPUs microprocessor devices.
The overview of the internal peripherals for each STM32 MPU microprocessor device is available under Category:Peripherals overview.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Peripherals overview (1 P)
- Analog peripherals (4 P)
- Audio peripherals (4 P)
- Coprocessor management peripherals (2 P)
- Core peripherals (7 C, 4 P)
- High speed interface peripherals (4 P)
- Low speed interface peripherals (3 P)
- Networking peripherals (2 P)
- Persistent storage peripherals (1 C, 1 P)
- Power and Thermal peripherals (3 P)
- Security peripherals (7 P)
- Trace and debug peripherals (1 C, 2 P)
- Visual peripherals (5 P)