- Last edited one year ago ago
STM32MP1 Developer Package - debug symbol files
This article provides the following information:
- How to download and install the latest debug symbol files (for Linux kernel, U-Boot,TF-A and OP-TEE OS) for the STM32 microprocessor Series used
- Where to find the associated release note
1 STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0 release
- The STM32MP1 debug symbol files is delivered through a tarball file named en.DEBUG-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz for STM32MP157x-EV1 and STM32MP157x-DKx boards.
- Download and install the STM32MP1 debug symbol files
|STM32MP1 Developer Package debug symbol files - STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0 release|
You need to be logged on to my.st.com before accessing the following link
$ cd <working directory path>/Developer-Package
PC $> $ tar xvf en.DEBUG-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz
If you are interested in older releases, please have a look into the section Archives.
- The debug symbol files are in the <Developer Package installation directory>/stm32mp1-openstlinux-20-06-24/images/stm32mp1 directory:
2 Archives 
This wiki is for the v2 ecosystem releases. For information about the previous ecosystem releases, please go through the Wiki archives.