- Last edited 97 days ago
STM32MP1 Developer Package - U-Boot
This article provides the following information:
- How to download and install the latest U-Boot for the STM32 microprocessor Series used
- Where to find the associated release note
|To use this package efficiently, please read the Developer Package article relative to your STM32 microprocessors Series: Category:Developer Package|
1 STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0 release
- The STM32MP1 U-Boot is delivered through a tarball file named en.SOURCES-u-boot-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz for STM32MP157x-EV1 and STM32MP157x-DKx boards.
- Download and install the STM32MP1 U-Boot
| To download a package, it is recommended to be logged in to your "myst" account . If, trying to download, you encounter a “403 error”, you could try to empty your browser cache to workaround the problem. We are working on the resolution of this problem.|
We apologize for this inconvenience
|STM32MP1 Developer Package U-Boot - STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0 release|
You need to be logged on to my.st.com before accessing the following link
$ cd <working directory path>/Developer-Package
PC $> $ tar xvf en.SOURCES-u-boot-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz PC $> $ cd stm32mp1-openstlinux-5.4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24/sources/arm-ostl-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-stm32mp-2020.01-r0 PC $> $ tar xvf u-boot-stm32mp-2020.01-r0.tar.gz
Details of the content of the U-Boot are available in the associated STM32MP15 OpenSTLinux release note.
If you are interested in older releases, please have a look into the section Archives.
- The U-Boot installation directory is in the <Developer Package installation directory>/stm32mp1-openstlinux-20-06-24/sources/arm-ostl-linux-gnueabi directory, and is named u-boot-stm32mp-<U-Boot version>:
2 Archives 
This wiki is for the v2 ecosystem releases. For information about the previous ecosystem releases, please go through the Wiki archives.