- Last edited 103 days ago
STM32MP1 Developer Package - Linux kernel
This article provides the following information:
- How to download and install the latest Linux kernel for the STM32 microprocessor Series used
- Where to find the associated release note
- Where to find the previous releases (archives)
|To use this package efficiently, please read the Developer Package article relative to your STM32 microprocessors Series: Category:Developer Package|
1 STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0 release
- The STM32MP1 Linux kernel is delivered through a tarball file named en.SOURCES-kernel-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz for STM32MP157x-EV1 and STM32MP157x-DKx boards.
- Download and install the STM32MP1 Linux kernel
| To download a package, it is recommended to be logged in to your "myst" account . If, trying to download, you encounter a “403 error”, you could try to empty your browser cache to workaround the problem. We are working on the resolution of this problem.|
We apologize for this inconvenience
|STM32MP1 Developer Package Linux kernel - STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0 release|
You need to be logged on to my.st.com before accessing the following link
$ cd <working directory path>/Developer-Package
PC $> $ tar xvf en.SOURCES-kernel-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz PC $> $ cd stm32mp1-openstlinux-5.4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24/sources/arm-ostl-linux-gnueabi/linux-stm32mp-5.4.31-r0 PC $> $ tar xvf linux-5.4.31.tar.xz
Details of the content of the Linux kernel are available in the associated STM32MP15 OpenSTLinux release note.
If you are interested in older releases, please have a look into the section Archives.
- The Linux kernel installation directory is in the <Developer Package installation directory>/stm32mp1-openstlinux-20-06-24/sources/arm-ostl-linux-gnueabi directory, and is named linux-stm32mp-<kernel version>:
linux-stm32mp-5.4.31-r0 Linux kernel installation directory ├── [*].patch ST patches to apply during the Linux kernel preparation (see next chapter) ├── fragment-[*].config ST configuration fragments to apply during the Linux kernel configuration (see next chapter) ├── linux-5.4.31 Linux kernel source code directory ├── linux-5.4.31.tar.xz Tarball file of the Linux kernel source code ├── README.HOW_TO.txt Helper file for Linux kernel management: reference for Linux kernel build └── series List of all ST patches to apply
This wiki is for the v2 ecosystem releases. For information about the previous ecosystem releases, please go through the Wiki archives.