- Last edited 12 days ago
STM32-CoPro-MPU plugin for SW4STM32
1 System Workbench for STM32 - STM32-CoPro-MPU Plugin
In order to support the STM32 MPU Family, ST provides STM32-CoPro-MPU plugin which completes SystemWorkbench for STM32 from Ac6.
This plugin is delivered in SW4STM32 from version 2.9.0.
This plugin addresses the Cortex®-M located inside the STM32MP1 Series. It provides:
- Target Status Widget
- Console Management
- Cortex®-M Project Creation, Compilation and Debug in two modes:
- Engineering Mode, with Cortex®-M firmware download via JTAG/SWD
- Production Mode, with Cortex®-M firmware download :
- via Ethernet Link to the LAN or Point-to-Point
- via Ethernet-over-USB for point-to-point connection
- Support of STM32CubeMX generated projects
- Remote Target Path project property (for Production Mode)
- Remote System Explorer configuration
It is available on Linux® and Windows® platforms.
1.2.1 C/C++ Perspective
C/C++ Perspective allows to build a Cortex-M project for STM32MP1 boards (STM32MP157C-EV1 and STM32MP157C-DK2)
1.2.2 Debug Configuration
Debug Configuration allows to select Production or Engineering modes.
- The STM32-CoPro-MPU plugin is delivered with SystemWorkbench for STM32 available on OpenSTM32 Community site
- The Help > Help Contents available inside the Eclipse IDE includes a dedicated section STM32 MCU User Guide > Micro Processor Unit (MPU) Family - MCU support
- Project creation
- Build configuration
- Target management
- Debug an MCU application
- Remote System Explorer
- Tips and tricks