- Last edited one day ago ago
STM32MP1 Developer Package - TF-A
This article aims to give the following information:
- How to download and install the latest TF-A for the STM32 microprocessor Series
- Where to find the associated release note
- Where to find the previous releases (archives)
|To use efficiently this package, please go through the Developer Package article relative to your STM32 microprocessor Series: Category:Developer Package|
- The STM32MP1 TF-A is delivered through a tarball file named en.SOURCES-tf-a-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz for STM32MP157x-EV1 and STM32MP157x-DKx boards.
- Download and install the STM32MP1 TF-A
| To download a package, it is recommended to be logged in to your "myst" account . If, trying to download, you encounter a “403 error”, you could try to empty your browser cache to workaround the problem. We are working on the resolution of this problem.|
We apologize for this inconvenience
|STM32MP1 Developer Package TF-A - STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0 release|
You need to be logged on my.st.com before accessing the following link:
$ cd <working directory path>/Developer-Package
PC $> $ tar xvf en.SOURCES-tf-a-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz PC $> $ cd stm32mp1-openstlinux-5.;4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24/sources/arm-ostl-linux-gnueabi/tf-a-stm32mp-2.2.r1-r0 PC $> $ tar xvf tf-a-stm32mp-2.2.r1-r0.tar.gz
Details about the content of the TF-A are available in the associated STM32MP15 OpenSTLinux release note.
If you are interested in older releases, please have a look into the section Archives.
- The TF-A installation directory is in the <Developer Package installation directory>/stm32mp1-openstlinux-20-06-24/sources/arm-ostl-linux-gnueabi directory, and is named tf-a-stm32mp-<TF-A version>:
tf-a-stm32mp-2.2.r1-r0 TF-A installation directory ├── [*].patch ST patches to apply during the TF-A preparation (see next chapter) ├── tf-a-stm32mp-2.2.r1 TF-A source code directory ├── Makefile.sdk Makefile for the TF-A compilation ├── README.HOW_TO.txt Helper file for TF-A management: reference for TF-A build ├── series List of all ST patches to apply └── tf-a-stm32mp-2.2.r1-r0.tar.gz Tarball file of the TF-A source code