Approved version. Approved on: 14:11, 22 September 2022
- Last edited 6 months ago ago
Revision as of 14:11, 22 September 2022 by Nathalie Sangouard (talk | contribs) (Undo revision 87026 by Zaid Benlhaj (talk))
Qt is a cross-platform application framework that is used to develop graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and multiplatform applications.
meta-qt5 is a Yocto compatible meta layer that provides recipes for Qt modules.
The OpenSTLinux distribution is ready to link with this meta layer.
The OpenSTLinux distribution offers the possibility to use an example of an image based on the QT framework (st-example-image-qt and, for ecosystem release ≥ v2.1.0 , st-example-image-qtwayland) as a demonstrator, not for developing products. For Qt-based products, the list of STMicroelectronics partners can be found on STMicroelectronics web site.
- ↑ https://www.qt.io/ Qt home page
- ↑ https://www.qt.io/qt-for-device-creation/ Qt for Embedded Devices
- ↑ https://www.qt.io/qt-for-application-development/ Qt for Application Development
- ↑ https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/ Qt5 OpenEmbedded/Yocto Project layer