- Last edited one year ago ago
STM32MP1 Developer Package - TF-A-SSP
This article aims to give the following information:
- How to download and build the latest TF-A SSP for the STM32 microprocessor Series
- Where to find the associated release note
- Where to find the previous releases (archives)
- The STM32MP1 TF-A-SSP is delivered through a tarball file named en.SOURCES-tf-a-ssp-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz
- Download and install the STM32MP1 TF-A-SSP
|STM32MP1 Developer Package TF-A SSP - STM32MP15-Ecosystem-v2.0.0 release|
You need to be logged on my.st.com before accessing the following link:
$ cd <working directory path>/Developer-Package
$ tar xvf en.SOURCES-tf-a-ssp-stm32mp1-openstlinux-5-4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24.tar.xz $ cd stm32mp1-openstlinux-5.4-dunfell-mp1-20-06-24/sources/arm-ostl-linux-gnueabi/tf-a-stm32mp-ssp-2.2.r1-r0 $ tar xvf tf-a-stm32mp-ssp-2.2.r1-r0.tar.gz
Details about the content of the TF-A SSP are available in the associated STM32MP15 OpenSTLinux release note.
If you are interested in older releases, please have a look into the section Archives.
- The TF-A SSP installation directory is in the <Developer Package installation directory>/stm32mp1-openstlinux-20-06-24/sources/arm-ostl-linux-gnueabi directory, and is named tf-a-stm32mp-ssp-<TF-A version>: